1. Protecting your privacy
- We do not collect any personal information from you as part of the trial registration except an email address and your full name for verifying validity of registrations and sending license key information.
- We don't run pop ups, pop unders, of any kind.
- We may include a context sensitive Google Adwords listing on some or all of the pages for QLogin.
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
2. Information gathering
- QLogin uses your email address, for purposes of sending confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts and acceptance notifications.
- When you make a purchase at QLogin via Paypal checkout or ShareIt services, we collect contact information, such as name(s), phone/fax number(s), and address for billing purposes.
- QLogin does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway via SSL protocol (encrypted secure socket layer)
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our classifieds or interactive forums, or if you contact us directly.
3. Data we store
We store basic customer information like email for purposes of communication and product updates. However, we do not sell, exchange or provide this information to any other third party or marketing services of any kind and take reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of such information in our systems.
4. Search engine displays and listing
Search engines and other sites not connected to QLogin may archive or otherwise make available QLogin postings
5. Release of Information